Saturday, September 02, 2006

Welcome!

Well, when my server crashed I was looking for a quick and easy way to share some of my interests with friends and family. Chris suggested blogging - this Internet diary. It's quick and easy to use. Try it!

So, the hobbies that I am trying to share include my obsession for classic cars - particularly the Pontiac GTO, travel, and photography. I guess all three really all boil down to photography. This page/blog will primarily focus on photography as a result of various travels. There is also a link at the side to the Classic GTO Club of Ontario to share information on the Pontiac GTO.

I hope you enjoy. Send comments, and we'll see if I continue with this...

1 Comments:

At 12:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

George I enjoyed looking at your pictures. They are very good. I especially liked your description of the city sky and the origin of history in the country sky. It was very poetic. As an English major I think it was pretty good stuff. By the way, definitely is misspelled in your blog. There's no "a" . Sorry I couldn't help doing the teacher thing it's actually in my blood.

Keep up the great blogging. I will "definitely" revisit.

Sincerely,
Rosetta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home